We Value your Privacy
This page was last modified on 22 October 2014
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form and only collect emails that are publically available. When contacting us, requesting a quote, or registering on our site for our newsletters or social networking links, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, telephone and email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Why do we gather information?
We use information we collect from your order to answer queries your have, to provide an enhanced and more personalised experience and to inform you of offers and discounts we may have from time to time
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and help us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website as we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our clients
- To improve our customer service and allow us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails using the email you provide for this purpose. This may include sending you information and updates pertaining to doing business with Member Evolution, receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc.If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Please note that your information, whether public or private, will note be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Google Remarketing Tag
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our adds on sites on the internet.
You will always have access to the information and content that you provide us. You can readily edit or delete your personal information provided during registration unless it is mandatory information required for your registration application. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. We will be sending monthly newsletters to all our clients to keep them in touch with what's happening in our industry at any stage should you wish to stop receiving any of these promotional e-mails, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail. If you have any concerns, please contact us.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to, include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.